Yardville Supply is a trusted masonry contractor supply store, carrying a wide range of top quality masonry products:
Contractors and DIY builders alike trust Sakrete to provide top quality concrete, mortar and stucco mixes along with maintenance and repair products for concrete and asphalt. No matter the project, count on Sakrete for quality, consistency and proven performance.
- Concrete mix – Sakrete gives you the confidence that you’ll be able to do the job right, offering a variety of quality concrete options, from fast set to high strength.
- Mortar mix – Sakrete masonry mortars are formulated for use in bricklaying, installing block or stone and for load bearing applications, include above and below-grade mix types.
- Stucco – Sakrete offers stucco mixes for finish coat applications.
Bagged Cement Products
- Portland - cement
- Mortars - Types N,M,& S
- Lime - mason
Blocks & Bricks
Our blocks and brick offerings include:
- Concrete blocks – A cost effective building material that can withstand the elements, these blocks are ideal for constructing a bearing wall.
- Concrete bricks – Cheaper than their clay counterparts, these bricks offer a cost-effective – yet still durable – way of putting up a brick wall.
- Clay bricks – If you’d rather build with classic clay bricks, don’t worry. We have a wide selection to choose from and can also custom order to your specs.
- Clay flue liners – Whether you’re using them to construct a new fireplace or just need to replace an old liner, these clay flues come in a variety of shapes to fit your project.
- Fire brick – Resistant to high temperatures, available in full or half thicknesses.
- Cultured Stone by Boral – An industry leader, Cultured stone provides quality, aesthetically-pleasing products for any project you’ll undertake, available in a variety of colors and textures.
Yardville Supply is committed to bringing you the best masonry supplies, along with outstanding service and competitive pricing that will provide you with exceptional results.
In addition to a complete line of bagged products, we also carry an extensive collection of masonry equipment and supplies and are happy to provide installation guidance. Our products include:
- Kraft tools – Trusted by professional masons, these high-quality tools include trowels, floats, chisels and everything else you’ll need to finish your masonry project.
- Masonry metals - Concrete wire mesh, block mesh, joint stakes, key joints, & rebar chairs.
- Rebar - Available is 3/8', 1/2", 5/8" & 3/4" diameters in 20' lengths. Cutting to order is available.
- Fiber forms – Concrete forms offer the most economic way to create round columns for buildings, entryways, light posts for commercial and residential structures.
- Expansion joints – Available in rubber and fibre, and variety of widths, these black expansion joints are stiff enough to use on straight joints and flexible enough to shape contours. Resistant to moisture and UV rays.
- Sandblasting sand - A variety of grades in 80#bags
- Concrete sand
- Mason Sand
- Quarry process (blend)
Isokern is a manufacturer of modular fireplace and outdoor living components made from Icelandic pumice.
- Fireplaces - Modular components for making any size firepace from 36" to 72" wide.
- Chimney components - Masonry and stainless steel insulated flue material options.
- Outdoor living - Panels for constructing outdoor kitchen units.
- Iso'ven - Wood burning pizza oven and accessories.
Contractors: Learn more about how Yardville supports the masonry trade>