Get all the landscaping supplies you need at Yardville Supply, greater Mercer County’s premier landscaping supply store. Our supply yard stocks materials - mulch, stone, sand and more – ready to be delivered for your next outdoor project. Our knowledgeable staff can make recommendations and help you calculate quantity, whether you’re adding a ground cover, replenishing driveway stones, or adding complements to your existing hardscaping.
All materials (aside from edging) are available bagged or in bulk:
- Mulch – Whether it’s black, red or hardwood, mulch can prevent soil erosion and slow the growth of weeds, all while beautifying your landscape.
- Decorative stone – We carry a wide range of stones and sizes, including river rocks, red stone, yellow gravel, white gravel, and pink and white stone, all of which can be used in walkways and driveways, to provide decoration or to help with drainage.
- Crushed stone – This aggregate is useful for a number of applications, including construction fill, driveways, parking lots and masonry projects.
- Sand – We stock all types of sand - mason, concrete, all purpose, sand blasting, polymer, pool filter and play sand.
- Soils – We have a variety of soils for fertilization, including top soil, compost, potting mixes and manure.
- Clays – We offer infield mix, Quoit clay and mound clay for playing fields and more.
- Edging – Give your garden added definition and keep your mulch and stone in place with our steel, aluminum or plastic edgings. We also offer Belgian block, concrete curb and edge stone.